To place an order, please register providing company details in the form and possibly shipping address if different from the address companies.
When registering, you must enclose in the form scans of documents and invoice data:
- Certificate of entry in the business register.
Registered users get access to wholesale prices and graphic materials, product certificates, etc.
1. The prerequisite for full use of eromed.pl is:
- registration in the portal operating at http://www.eromed.pl/, by correctly filling in the registration form and providing the necessary data;
- having an active Account and an active e-mail address with which the Account was registered;
- providing all data necessary for the execution of the Order;
- access to a computer with the Internet and an installed web browser;
- confirmation of reading, among others with the content of these regulations;
3. The customer is obliged to keep the password strictly confidential and not to disclose it to anyone. In addition, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of any unauthorized use of the e-mail address, Account or any other breach of security.
4. The Customer has the right to have only one active Account on the Website. If the Seller learns that the Customer is the owner of more than one Account, the Seller may block them until the matter is resolved. The Seller may also use this right in the event that a third party impersonates the Customer or otherwise interferes with the operation of the Website. The Seller may also require the Customer to confirm that he is the owner of the Account in any case when he has reason to believe that it has been used in an illegal manner, including the regulations.
5. By creating an Account or placing an Order, the Customer concludes an agreement for the provision of electronic services. This agreement is concluded in accordance with the regulations defining the general principles constituting the legal basis for using the website at http://www.eromed.pl/. In the case of creating an Account, the contract is concluded for an indefinite period and may be terminated by either party, in accordance with the rules set out in the regulations referred to in the previous sentence. By placing an Order after logging in to the Account, the Customer concludes a contract for the provision of electronic services, the detailed rules of which are described in these regulations. This contract is concluded for a specified period, until the date of delivery to the Customer of the Order or withdrawal from the contract, in accordance with the rules described below.
6. The minimum average monthly turnover value on invoices (calculated from the last 3 months), below which we reserve the right to block the use of the login and password, is PLN 5,000 net. In this case, the company reserves the right to deactivate the customer's account.
No minimum order amount is available from 1 item
Orders are processed within 24 hours of the payment being credited to your account or cash on delivery. Orders are sent via DPD courier.
Account number: 64 1140 2017 0000 4202 1206 6686
The price of the products is given in EUR (price PLN is approximate). The actual EUR / PLN exchange rate is taken from the website: http://www.multibank.pl/oplaty_i_kursy/kursy_walut on the day of placing the order.
Shipping costs (regardless of the size of the order):
- PLN 21 gross with payment to the account
- PLN 25 gross on delivery
cost of delivery foreign based on pricelist
The execution of orders in each country is carried out by a local entity.
Eromed.pl reserves the right to ship the goods first to customers participating in the "authorized distributors" program. The rules on how to join it are available here: Regulations of the "Authorized Distributors" program
Please be advised that the administrator of your data is
EROMED JACEK STEMPIN, PAWEŁ SŁUŻEWSKI SPÓŁKA JAWNA
ul. POZYTYWKI 18
which, as the owner of the eromed.pl portal, provides electronic services and stores and gains access to information on the User's devices.
How can you contact us?
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- by phone: 500 021 586
What are your rights?
1. access to your data,
2. correct them,
3. request their removal,
4. processing restrictions,
5. portability of your data.
What to do if you believe that we are processing your data contrary to legal requirements?
You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Why do we need your data, or what is the purpose of processing it?
1. Performing the contract for opening an account on the eromed.pl portal;
2. Marketing, implemented on the basis of your additional consent by means of messages sent to your e-mail address;
3. If you also use an online drugstore, we process your data to implement the sales contract concluded by us and deliver the ordered goods to you. If you decide that you want to receive a VAT invoice, which is a direct consequence of concluding a contract for the sale of goods offered in our store, we will also process the data for this purpose.
Do you have to provide us with your details?
It is voluntary. However, without providing them, you will not be able to create an account on the portal and make a purchase
On what legal basis do we process your data?
1. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and 2 on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) - further: GDPR.
2. As part of the drugstore, the basis of our activity is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b and c of the GDPR.
3. If you agree to receive marketing messages also to your e-mail address, the legal basis will also be art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services and art. 172 of the Telecommunications Law.
Who will we pass your data to?
We process your data as part of the intymnosc.pl website and transfer it to the following recipients:
1. Entities hosting us;
2. Tool providers for:
a) website traffic analytics,
b) conducting marketing, sending newsletters.
However, if you make purchases in our online store, we will provide your data depending on the purchase model you choose:
1. Couriers carrying out deliveries from the intymnosc.pl online store;
2. Payment operators available on our website;
How long will we process your data?
For the time:
1. The duration of the contract for opening an account on the portal and the time necessary to demonstrate the performance of this contract, i.e. the length of the limitation period for claims;
2. Necessary for the implementation of accounting obligations related to separate legal provisions, as well as for the time corresponding to the length of the limitation period for claims related to the purchased goods, if you make a purchase as part of an online store;
3. Conducting marketing activities by us or until consent to send messages to your e-mail address is revoked. The revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal.
If in doubt, please contact us by phone 500 021 586 (09:00 - 15:00) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Term payments are agreed individually with the customer service department. The maximum period may be 21 days.
As the only company in Poland, we have introduced the possibility of returning purchased products within 180 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. Products can be returned for any reason.
EROMED JACEK STEMPIN, PAWEŁ SŁUŻEWSKI SPÓŁKA JAWNA
ul. Pozytywki 18